Looks like this was a fun time! I wish my oven mitts shot lasers...cooking would be way more fun that way {although, I imagine my kitchen would be a mess until I got the hang of using them correctly} :)
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)
They're too cute helping bake the bread. Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteThere so stinking cute!! Sure now that I'm not there you make yummy banana bread!
ReplyDeleteLooks delish.
They are too cute! And I want a piece of that banana bread.
ReplyDeleteFellow follower,
Rachel
what a beautiful family! :)
ReplyDeletejust stumbled upon your cute blog and now following via GFC!! excited to read more!
XO
Erin
sweetnessitself.blogspot.com
Hehehehe! I feel like I need to giggle looking at these pictures! The boys are so funny!
ReplyDeleteAwe! They looked SO excited when that bread came out of the oven lol.
ReplyDeletei love banana bread!!!.ohhh they shoot lasers?? hihihi i learned somthing new :). i'm following u too
ReplyDeletexo
ha ha, they certainly do shoot lasers. Boys can make anything shoot lasers :)
DeleteLooks like this was a fun time! I wish my oven mitts shot lasers...cooking would be way more fun that way {although, I imagine my kitchen would be a mess until I got the hang of using them correctly} :)
ReplyDeleteMy little one & I are baking tomorrow. I love time w/the kiddos in the kitchen. Your guys are cute and look happy to help.
ReplyDeleteP.S. My hairbrush shoots lasers. Don't believe me, ask my son... ;)