You can make everything from scratch if that's your thing or you can buy the crust and fruit filling for the top and just whip up the cheesecake. Either way it's delish!
![]() |
| Graham Cracker Crust |
![]() |
| Cream Cheese Filling |
Beat one package of cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and 1 tbsp lemon juice together until sugar is dissolved.
In a separate bowl, mix one envelope dry Dream Whip mix with half a cup of milk until stiff. Add cream cheese mixture to Dream Whip and spread over crust. Chill
![]() |
| Sour Cherry Topping |
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tbsp cornstarch with 2 cups of water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Add 3 cups pitted cherries and simmer until fruit is tender. Remove from heat and add 2 tbsp lemon juice. I let this cool completely before spreading over the cream cheese.
Deliciousness!
Crust
Butter or margerine 1/4 cup
Graham cracker crumbs 1 1/3 cups
Brown sugar 1/4 cup
Cream Cheese Filling
Cream cheese, softened 250 g or 8 oz
White sugar 1 cup
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Envelope of Dream Whip topping 1
Milk 1/2 cup
Cherry Topping (one can of pie filling or)
Sugar 1/2 cup
Cornstarch 3 tbsp
Water 2 cups
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Pitted cherries or other fruit 3 cups





Thanks for the recipe. Willdefinately have to try it. I love cheesecake :)
ReplyDeleteLooks easy and delicious!
ReplyDeleteWIll have to definatly come over so i can eat some! hahaha
ReplyDeleteThat sounds so good! The filling is very similar to the way my husband's family makes it. So easy & so tasty!!
ReplyDeleteJillian
Hi! It's Jilly
This looks so good! I love all things cheesecake I'll have to give this a try sometime.
ReplyDeleteFound you threw the followers to friends hop
Ashley
Beauty Flawed
Hi Heidi! I'm a new follower from the GFC blog hop!
ReplyDeleteThis dessert looks delicious! Some friends of ours have an orchard and at the end of May and early June, they let us come pick cherries from their trees. They are the BEST cherries I've ever had. And I bring home so many that we are able to make all kinds of pies and cakes with them. Yum!
Oh, My! This looks so good. Will have to save this one to try out. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Simple Home Life. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House which goes live at 8am CST on Monday. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
ReplyDelete