Fact: I still cannot find "Fly Guy Meets Fly Girl" the missing library book.
Fact: It's 17 days overdue.
Fact: I was lazy when I returned all the library books 18 days ago and instead of checking all the titles I just counted how many books should be returned and that # went back. I wonder what book I unwittingly donated to the library?
Fact: I've brought around 10 boxes/bags of stuff from our house to the thrift store in the past two months.
Fact: From the state of our home you can barely tell we've gotten rid of anything.
Fact: We have too much stuff!
Fact: My husband used to be a house painter.
Fact: Over a year ago he started painting the inside of our house.
Fact: It still is not finished. The light switch covers are removed and have been sitting around for so long I'm surprised we haven't lost any screws.
Fact: I'm a relatively patient person but it's starting to get to me *ahem, dear*
Fact: Up until one week ago, Lemon Boy refused to eat an apple without me coring, cutting and peeling the whole thing. Now he'll eat an entire apple whole.
Fact: I have no idea how/why this happened but I did a little happy dance in the pantry when it happened the first time!
Fact: Last year Claudio got me an iPhone for Christmas.
Fact: His contract's up this December so the deal was that he'd get a new cell phone this year for Christmas.
Fact: I like to get a head-start on Christmas shopping so that I'm finished before December and I completely forgot about him getting a new cell and already bought him something else for Christmas that I can't return!
Fact: I hope he likes it.
Fact: I'm a little annoyed that I forgot and now he'll get two things for Christmas!
Fact: I am the Spotlight Blog for this week's Hump Day Blog Hop starting tonight at 6pm MST. Come on by and join the party :)
Hope to see you all here!

Love it!=) I hope you come across your book someday soon.=)
ReplyDeleteI love posts like this! My son love's Fly Guy books, too. He brings a new one home almost everyday from the school library. This morning he told me that he thinks he's checked them all out and he doesn't know if he can find anything else that he would like to read. And I totally relate with the missing library book dilemma. I've done that twice.
ReplyDeleteI can relate...I've been waiting for my husband to finish the floors in our hallway for about 2 years now! Thanks for stopping by my blog - following back!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter just started Kindergarten and I am always fearful we are going to lose her library books.
ReplyDeletethese totally made me giggle. i'm following to keep up with your adventures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Elle! Popping over to see you
Delete