Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday (Fires and Family)

Earlier this week Claudio and I decided to have a fire in the backyard with the boys. 
We hadn't really done this yet because well, a five year old and two year old around open flames? 
But we got brave and decided to give it a go.

What a great time we had! 
First we tried s'mores and then when we realized how hungry we all were
we started roasting hotdogs over the fire too.

Daddy and Lemon Boy

Mama and Googa

Claudio actually won this fire pit from Co-op a couple of years ago.

Ha ha, my brother-in-law made a comment on Facebook about Eddie Murphy bread. 
Claudio had to explain that one to me.

 

It was pretty chilly, only about 6°C but we had a great time! 
So thankful for special times like this with family. 






a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

The Fontenot Four

4 comments:

  1. looks so fun-not cold enough here in southern cal yet but hoping soon it will feel like fall. :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys are so handsome!
    either we are too young or the guys are too old! I also had to ask Rob about the Eddie Murphy refrence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like so much fun, I love you blog.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...