Tuesday, October 16, 2012

In the Spotlight!

What a nice surprise it was when Heather from Mama Only Has Two Hands emailed me to say that I was chosen to be the Spotlight Blog for this week's Hump Day Blog Hop! Heather has such a great blog, if you've never been over there go check it out! And so, without further adieu, let's get this party started!

Happy Hump Day!!
...and rest assured, because its all down hill from here. In a good way! YES, THE HUMP DAY HOP IS BACK! It was discontinued for many months.

Welcome Back to a Mid Week Link up where you can link up everything you got, including your giveaways. Make sure they go on the right linkies below.
 
1. Follow your hosts  Mommy Only Has Two Hands, Sweeping The USA, Life With The Little Man, Great Contradictions , Woman of Many Roles, 2. Tweet This Hop: 
3. It would be nice if you displayed the button in your post or blog sidebar to help spread the word.
And Most of All, have a Happy Hump Day!

Spotlight Blog: Heidi at:
Get An Email Reminder When The Hop Goes Live:

Grab the code for your own post: get the InLinkz code Add your giveaways here:

3 comments:

  1. Hey, following from the hop! Hope you'll stop by and follow back!

    -Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fun activity.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for blog hops! I am dropping by from the GFC one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...