Found your blog via the Mommy Brain Mixer and I LOVE IT! Super cute kids =) Read the choking incident. That is my biggest fear. My daughter is 16 months old and I still tear her food into the tiniest pieces because I am afraid she will choke. I'm your newest follower =) Check out my blog if you get the chance.
Sarah @ Our Family of Three woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com
Aww you guys are too cute together!! Nice blog site you have here. Newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would love it if you could visit my humorous site and follow back. Thanks for sharing!
You guys are too stinkin cute I am excited to be your newest follower! Nice to meet ya! Found you on GFC. Please follow back when ya get a chance :). xox Ash http://abpetite.blogspot.com/
Hey Heidi! I love posts like this. Your husband looks like my husband would if I put something on his face, haha! I found you on the GFC blog hop. New follower, whoop! :)
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)
I'm giving you a thumbs up. Great pics!=)
ReplyDeleteThanks Bernadette!
DeleteHAHA These are awesome! Keep that nose and pull it out at family functions just to be fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea :)
DeleteNew follower :) Visiting from the Embrace The Camera link-up...I love the little whimsical moments of being a family :) So cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks Devon! I took a look at your blog, your little man is just too cute!!
DeleteFound your blog via the Mommy Brain Mixer and I LOVE IT! Super cute kids =) Read the choking incident. That is my biggest fear. My daughter is 16 months old and I still tear her food into the tiniest pieces because I am afraid she will choke. I'm your newest follower =) Check out my blog if you get the chance.
ReplyDeleteSarah @ Our Family of Three
woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com
Coming by to say hello :)
Deleteso very cute!! :))
ReplyDeleteAww you guys are too cute together!! Nice blog site you have here. Newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would love it if you could visit my humorous site and follow back. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteStopped by, your blog is hilarious!
DeleteYou guys are too stinkin cute I am excited to be your newest follower! Nice to meet ya! Found you on GFC. Please follow back when ya get a chance :).
ReplyDeletexox
Ash
http://abpetite.blogspot.com/
Coming over to see you :)
DeleteHey Heidi!
ReplyDeleteI love posts like this. Your husband looks like my husband would if I put something on his face, haha! I found you on the GFC blog hop. New follower, whoop! :)
Katlyn
Follow me @ www.thedreamymeadow.com
what a sweet family you have!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)