Friday, August 10, 2012

Flashback Friday

Answer to Prayer! Lemon Boy found my car keys!


The ones I hadn't seen since we went to Langley in June! Remember this post? We had packed a backpack with some toys for the boys when we went to Banff and when we got home Lemon Boy was looking through it and all of a sudden he pulled them out! We had used this same backpack for toys when we went to Langley and I thought I had looked through it already but the keys were in a smaller side pocket. When I saw the keys I got all excited and Lemon Boy told me that he'd found them in Banff already. We all said thank you to Jesus right there :)  I'll be honest, I had already given up ever seeing them again. AMAZING, thank you Jesus! He cares about the big and the little things.


Have I mentioned that I love putting my boys in matching clothing? It's true, I actually wrote an entire post about it last summer. Lemon Boy has not wanted to be matching with Googa for a while now so we haven't had a matching outfit for a few months. Recently though, I bought the boys official Canada hoodies from The Bay (something that only comes around during the Olympics) This might be the only way I could get Lemon Boy to wear something matching with Googa. Lemon Boy loves watching the Olympics, seriously, the other day he chose to watch Olympics over cartoons. Shocking.

So CUTE!

I've never really thought my boys look alike. Lemon Boy is tall, Googa is short. Googa seems to look more like Claudio's side of the family while Lemon Boy definitely takes after my side of the family. Yet when I was looking through some old pictures a while back I found these two gems.


Googa is on the left and Lemon Boy on the right.

Huh, I guess there are similarities (besides the fact that they're both just too stinkin' cute!)


Linking up (one day late, I know)
Photobucket

a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

Happy Friday!


3 comments:

  1. they are really cute!! Visiting you from the mommy brain mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that picture of Lemon boy & Googa they look exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, weird right? I thought only you guys had clone kids :)

      Delete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...