Dear "Arthur" storybook,You bring my children much joy and on Sunday you put a smile on my face as well.
Thank you for causing me to have to explain to my 5 year old what exactly the Spin the Bottle game is. No seriously, thank you. The expression on his face, priceless!
Dear hail,
Thank you for not shredding my tomato plant. You did a number on my flowers and our siding has a few holes but the tomatoes survived. Yay!
Dear Caprese salad,
I love you. I cannot get enough of you. Let's run away together.
Dear vacation,You are taking soooo long to get here. Please don't go by too fast when you do.
Dear floor,
Could you please sweep and mop yourself at the end of every day? We simply can't keep up especially since Googa seems to think his supper belongs with you. Thanks.
Please be nice to my Lemon Boy. He loved preschool and I want him to continue to enjoy school (and learn mucho Español!)
Dear Pinterest,
Although I've had an account with you since the beginning, I had never really been that interested and had never "pinned" a thing. That has now changed. Yay, another time waster, exactly what I needed. Thanks
You're fun! Even though you guys all fight all the time I'm happy my boys get to spend time with you every week.
Dear readers,
This is my 100th post! Thanks for all the encouragement you've given me lately with your comments and emails. I heart you all!





Congrats on your 100th post! So exciting. Hope you and your family have a great weekend :)
ReplyDeleteAwe, Heidi. This is cutely written. I REALLY feel you about the tomatoes and the floor. Same issue down here in Florida; except heavy storms instead of hail. I appreciate your stopping my blog and look forward to connecting with you at Pinterest, Twitter and MBC. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lea! My floor makes me crazy :P
DeleteI love Caprese salad. It's a go to meal for sure in the summer when it's too hot to cook. Yay, happy 100th post! SO glad I happen to comment on it ;) Oh and your lil Lemon boy is just so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks No:el!
DeleteCongrats on the 100th post!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I've actually made it this far :) Thanks!
DeleteOh, oh! That was my FAVOURITE Arthur book when I was little! :) (which proves how entirely un-old I am, at 18!). Congratulations on your 100th post! Can't wait to get to know you over the next hundred! xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachael!
Deletelove arthur story books!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!
i heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)
ReplyDeleteI read the Arhtur books to my Son and he loves them :) I am with you.. I didn't use Pinterest very much when I first got it and now I am always on it! I waste so much time on it!
ReplyDeleteI"m your newest follower from the Monday Mingle!
followme@ www.studentswife.com
congrats on your 100th post!! Authur was popular with all of my kids...fun reading!!
ReplyDelete