Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Googs, Googa, Googalicious, etc.

"Grrr... I a pirate!" He literally says this every time he picks up that sword. He makes that snarling face too.



The purple bandana on his head is Lemon Boy's from VBS. Googa LOVES it!

He feels the need to establish what something isn't when telling you what it is. For example, "Dat's Mickey Mouse, it not Minnie Mouse, it Mickey Mouse" or "Dat's Lemon Boy's toy, it not your toy, it Lemon Boy's". He does this all the time.


I love my Googa, he's just so cute!

I don't know why we use so many nicknames. The monikers I use for my boys on this blog are their true nicknames that we use for them at home. I didn't have a nickname growing up, I think this is more from Claudio than from me but it's fun all the same.

Recently Googa has been very insistent that he is not my baby, he is my big boy! He can hold up two fingers and tell you that he is "two weirs old". He'll also hold up the same two fingers and tell you "Peace man, I love you". This kid cracks me up. 

Googa, rocking his model poses just before Lemon Boy's birthday party last Saturday. 

I am thankful for my iPhone and the photo apps that I can download to play around with my pictures! I put the collage together and gave each picture a different filter on my new favorite photo app, Diptic.


Linking up with Emily and Carina...






a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

10 comments:

  1. So cute! I have two boys also, 06, and 08. They keep me on my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always the cutest!!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures. my little boy is only six months, but i imagine i have many days like that in my future...swords and football helmets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I think he's pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute pirate you have there! Love the link up with ETC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! My daughter is going thru a pirate stage. She likes the buried treasure part more than the sword part though LOL. Everything is her buried treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, I guess that's the difference between boys and girls, Googa's pirating is all about hitting EVERYTHING in sight with his sword :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you Heidi for stepping by, you are very kind! My 2 year old is often reaching for his sword when he thinks it's time to punish his siblings...

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...