From there to here,
from here to there,
awesome blogs are everywhere!
(Thank you for your eloquent way of putting it, Dr. Seuss)
This is the delicious Caprese salad I made yesterday.
![]() |
| I think some drool just dripped on my keyboard |
Cherry tomatoes, Bocconcini (fresh mozzarella)
cheese and fresh basil. You mix these ingredients and then add olive
oil, salt and pepper. You may add some balsamic vinegar too, if you
wish. I make it both ways. This salad is sooooo good, it tastes like
summer in a bowl :)
Today I am guest blogging on Cover to Cover! Nay has graciously allowed me to write up another list post to share on her blog.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Just read your interview on Cover to Cover and decided to stop by and check out your blog. I am obsessed with Caprese salad this summer (even caprese pizza). The flavors together are just so good. After reading this post- I know what I will be having for dinner tonight. :)
ReplyDelete~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/
yay! Congrats on guest posting. I'm heading right over there to check it out!=)
ReplyDelete