1. What is your favorite makeup product?
Clinique's tinted moisturizer. Three in one (moisturizer, sheer coverage and sunscreen) Love the multi-tasking combo plus it doesn't make my face look all red like some cheaper tinted moisturizers that I've tried.
2. What
foreign country would you like to travel to?
Um, all of them! If I had to pick... Chile. Hubby was born there and I'd love to visit family who live there right now (and kiss and squeeze my 5 month old nephew who I've never met yet!! as well as my other niece and nephew who I haven't seen since January)
3. What
is the last package you have received in the mail?
Oh, a lovely package from my sister-in-law and brother-in-law in Chile who sent us two beautiful prints!
![]() |
| Each print is on a dictionary page, LOVE! |
4. What
is your favorite picture from July?
![]() |
| Playing nicely together, makes my Momma heart smile |
5. What
is your favorite board game?
Risk or maybe Monopoly. Lemon Boy just got The Farming Game for kids from a friend for his birthday so I'm sure I'll be playing that a lot in the near future.
6. What
is your favorite Bible story? Why?
I've always loved Noah's Ark. Seriously, to have been able to see all those animals close up! How cool would that have been?? (not the cleaning up after all of them part though, I'm sure that wasn't so hot)
7. What
is your favorite non-fast food restaurant?
8. What
summer Olympics event do you enjoy watching the most?
Anything swimming/diving related. I love being in the pool and wish I could swim like that.
9. What
is your favorite post from July?
My birthday post :) I love celebrating and I also love lists!
10. What
famous person would you like to have dinner with?
The only question I really had to think hard about. I'm not that fond of talking to people I don't know (a little bit shy/awkward and I tend to put my foot in my mouth regularly.) Plus if they're famous I would be even more nervous and probably spill my drink all over myself or even worse, all over them!
If I had to pick though, I guess I would go with Jasper Fford. I love his Thursday Next series!
Linking up with Abby



Very neat prints!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love them too (my in-laws have such good taste)
Deletelove the prints too!
ReplyDeleteand your last answer made me laugh. love it.
and now you have me very curious about cliniques tinted moisturizer. might just have to try it! i use clinique soap and moisturizer.
I love clinique! A little pricier than I normally like to spend on make-up but it's so worth it for the tinted moisturizer!
DeleteSuch a fun idea ;) I think I'll have to link up too!!!! Following you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://thebees3.blogspot.com/
Thanks!
ReplyDelete