Sometimes, as a mother, I wish my boys would just keep their feet on the ground. I have been to the emergency room more than once with this kid and I'd rather not go again for a while. Yet more and more I've realized the importance of letting my boys be boys.
So climb on Lemon Boy, climb on.
I have one more accident prone child. He has outgrown it a bit.
ReplyDeleteI have always been accident prone myself, he gets it from me :P
DeleteStopping by from Two in Diapers. I have two boys also. Looked out our second story window one day and had to look up! to see my son in the tree in our yard! Scared the crap out of me!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! Sometimes you'd like to try to make them stop, yet I adore that adventurous, boyish personality. I'm super happy that you linked up to the Mommy-Brain Mixer this week, friend! I hope to see you again next week! :)
ReplyDelete