Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Always, Sometimes, Never

I always have a coffee in the morning. ALWAYS

My favorite coffee mug (extra large!)
I sometimes put this in it (although the flavour varies and recently it's become more than sometimes)


I never drink tea in the morning.
I may have a cup in the evening after supper but my mornings are reserved for coffee.
I always eat breakfast.

Sometimes not until 10am, sitting at my desk at work
But whatever, as long as it's before lunch it's still breakfast.

I never spill on myself. 
Especially not when I'm wearing a white skirt and have plans after work.
That never happens.
I always wish I was a runner.
It seems like such a healthy, motivating, stress-relieving thing to do.

I sometimes get on my elliptical or treadmill for 20 minutes at a time.

I never keep a consistent schedule of working out.
 I always wonder what I'm going to be when I grow up

I sometimes wish I'd gotten my degree in something more useful than history.

I never regret going to university. It shaped me in so many ways.
Want to join in the fun? Click on the link below

The Daily Tay

9 comments:

  1. Hi! I too start my morning with coffee and a big lovely mug!!
    Stopping by to let you know I have passed the Versatile Blogger Award onto you! Check it out!
    http://cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-versatile-blog-awardreally-how.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good...oh my goodness I'm the same way with working out! :)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find ya! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always drink coffee with cocoa in the mornings.=) I love this idea. may have to use it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum, cocoa and coffee that is a good idea :)

      Delete
  4. I always have that cup of coffee in the morning, too! My "alarm clock" is the smell of it while it percolates! I wish I could say I never spill it on myself, though! LOL! So glad I found you on NOBH! I love this idea, too.
    Love and God Bless,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by MonkeysandTutus
    Following you back!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...