Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Need a Laugh? Can You Laugh At Yourself?

It's interesting, how as Christians we use all these words and phrases. 
I'm not immune to this! 
Easy to get caught up in using "Christianese" words and 
not even thinking about what we're really saying.


Stuff Christians Say from worshiphousemedia on GodTube

It gave me a chuckle

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. this made me laugh! thanks so much for sharing. :)

    i am thrilled to be your newest follower! found you through the gfc blog hop. i would love to share my story with you as well!

    happy wednesday to you!
    much love and many blessings!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hilarious! We laughed our heads off.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha! I found this funny and very true! I say I'm blessed like a million times and Bless your Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi :) Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower - I greatly appreciate it. I am now following you and I look forward to future visits. Have a lovely day!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep. it gave me a good giggle. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...