I don't like complaining too much about being sick as I know there are so many people out there with way worse health issues but pluuueeezzee, it's been over three weeks. GO.AWAY.
Dear Halloween,
I know that among believers there is some debate as to whether or not we should acknowledge you. I enjoy the dressing up and seeing everyone's costumes. There are some pretty inventive kids (or parents) out there.
Unfortunately I am not one of them! But this was cute. Thanks
Dear Airlines,
My Lemon Boy wants to go to Chile to see his cousin soooo badly, it's breaking my heart. Seriously, why do tickets have to be so expensive!! Anyone want to donate to our "Going to Chile" fund? At the rate it's growing we should be able to go by the time Lemon Boy's graduating from college :(
Dear Husband,
I love you. Thank you for starting my car for me every morning, I really appreciate it!
Dear Kids Club,
Five lessons down, five to go. Although Wednesdays tend to be a total and complete gong show I have realized that I actually really do enjoy teaching 4 and 5 year olds. I know, I'm completely surprised too! Unfortunately, this schedule can not continue so I will not be teaching in January but just so you know,
I'll be back
Dear Googa,
The fact that you have started to sleep in past 7am is both a blessing and a curse. Now when I continually press the snooze button I actually run the risk of being late to work.
Dear Christmas,
You're only 53 more days away! I love celebrating and this year I am wanting to make it more about what REALLY matters and not just about getting presents. I have a whole month worth of advent activities planned which will (hopefully) help to show my boys what Christmas is really all about. I hope my heart is changed too.
Dear Friday,
You're here! Yay!


Aww, I hope that you start feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. Also, what a sweet hubby, starting your car up in the morning. If you get a chance, please send him over here to teach my hubby.
ReplyDeleteThanks Faith, I'm thinking I may FINALLY be on the mend :)
DeleteAnd yes, my hubs is a keeper, that's for sure!
Love your blog Heidi - have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi Heidi!! I like seeing everyone in their costumes for Halloween too and I also don't dress up lol. People watching is more fun I think :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!
Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com
Aww, that is so sweet that your husband starts your car every morning. My husband makes my coffee, even when he's going to his Bible study where they serve coffee and he doesn't drink it at home. Makes me feel special.
ReplyDeleteHi! Cute post. I too am glad for my husband and Christmas being soon. I found you at Friendly Friday. I am a new follower of your blog :).
ReplyDeleteTiffany
http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/
Hi Tiffany, nice to meet a new follower :)
DeleteHaha! Love it. Those kids are troopers! and you are too :) I am stopping by from No Rules. Hope to see you at True Aim!
ReplyDeleteI'll be stopping by soon!
DeleteI am so with you- why do airline tickets have to be so expensive? Ugh. Hope you are feeling better this morning!
ReplyDeleteI hope your cold goes away. I so hate being sick.
ReplyDelete