I had written the post on Sunday afternoon and scheduled it to post on Monday morning. So while it was published Monday morning, I was trying to get ready for work and realizing that I had, in fact, already been hit with the same sickness that got my boys. Yuck.
I was looking through some pictures on my camera and I saw these that I took last Saturday
(right before Lemon Boy got sick)
Do you see what's on our shirts?
Germ stickers
that Lemon Boy got in Kindergarten that day
the same place we're pretty sure the flu germs came from as well.
Hmmm...
I jest but not really.
But as of today I'm feeling pretty much 100% and ready to get back into the land of the living. I've got a little crafty project that I'm working on this week and I can't wait to show it to you! Stay tuned :)
Happy Monday!


Glad that you are feeling better! Also, grateful that germs cannot pass over the internet ;) Looking forward to seeing your craft project...I'm looking for some craft-inspiration.
ReplyDeleteWe got hit with the sickies over here too. Two of my 4 kids got the Flu bug and I'm still dealing with this nasty rash. Why oh why does the Flu season and the Holiday season coincide ?
ReplyDeleteWow, that is crazy. You literally picked up some germs. Being flu sick is the worst, worst, worst. My husband and I got sick T-giving weekend a number of years ago while at my in-laws. I was thankful we were there, because our kids probably would have died or at least been severely neglected, I was in so much pain. I had to go to the ER and get a shot. I was laying in the floor of the ER. It was just so bad.
ReplyDeleteWe have been sick too, glad you are feeling better. Found you through a GFC blog hop and excited to be a new follower! I hope you will stop by my site if you get a chance! http://www.thetaylor-house.com
ReplyDelete