Monday, November 12, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

                                                                          Source: cheezburger.com via Heidi on Pinterest


Just last night I finally figured out how to embed a pin into a blog post, hooray! 

I will try not to abuse this new found knowledge
Ha ha ha! I love puns :)

                                                                    Source: catshaming.tumblr.com via Heidi on Pinterest
My boys have a lot of Thomas the Tank Engine stuff including a lot of tracks.
They often ask me to set up a new track design

Well actually, I probably suggest that activity as often as they ask
 

Am I the only parent out there who enjoys setting up the track more than my own kids do?
Claudio and I were in Banff again this weekend. 
It was so wonderful to get away, just the two of us without the kids.

This is the only picture we took the whole weekend

Googa got sick pretty much immediately after we left on Friday 
and had the flu the entire weekend.

#grandparentsarethebestbabysitters
There is only 42 days left until
Christmas
(I started listening to Christmas music last week)

What's your favorite Christmas tune? 







miscellany monday at lowercase letters

16 comments:

  1. My husband loves setting up the tracks as much as the kids do too. :)

    I have a lot of favorite Christmas tunes. Winter Wonderland instantly came to mind though, so that's my favorite today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn how to embed a pin. I'm not even sure what that means. You take a pin from Pinterest and stick it in your post? I've been copying and pasting and then linking back with the URL. #paininthebutt. I like setting up tracks too. Don't like playing with the train/cars once it's set up. That's when I vanish and hope the kids will play quietly for six hours. Sometimes they make it to 10 minutes before they're fighting over who gets what train/car.
    I started listening to Xmas music too. We have a local station that started playing it 24/7 on Friday. Yay! But other than that I haven't even thought about Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a CD filled of favourite tunes by Roger Whiticker but my favourite one is a Country Christmas by him. I also started listening to christmas songs too! New follower thanks to a blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas music :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. My son has just really started getting into trains. I think a wooden train set is in his christmas future :). I loooove christmas music, my favorite album is by Andrew Peterson and its called Behold the Lamb of God -so stinkin good. My favorite song is Labor of Love, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pins!! The remotely funny one made me LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silent Night for sure. I just discovered your blog through the GFC blog hop :) You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have a train table, and I finally gave up on trying to keep the tracks put together. I never thought to check out Pinterest for ideas! The Dos Equis memes always make me crack up!

    I have 2 boys also (both 2 years younger than yours). My youngest is dealing with a stomach bug, too. Hope yours gets to feeling better!

    I'm a new follower from the GFC Blog Hop!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the blog hop. I love the pin of the cat and the remotes - super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is so crazy how quick Christmas is approaching.

    Love that cat picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found you through Dalayna's blog and I'm so glad I did!! These pictures gave me a good laugh! Also, I just love the name of your blog! I actually wrote a post with that title- great minds think alike ;) Be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Thanks for stopping by the blog! I'm now following you via GFC, FB, and Pinterest! LOVE finding fellow Youth Pastor's wives ;)

    I look forward to getting to know you AND be sure to come back for the Fashion Week giveaway! :)

    Christie
    http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...