Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Monday!

Today I'm starting the Happy Day project, hosted by 


Here's her take on it

Before the crazy that is the holiday season…before the shopping and the cooking and the twinkling lights and the go, go, go of the next couple of months…we’d like to take a moment to slow down and love on others.  Spread some sunshine.  Make someone’s day just a little bit happier.

What a fun way to spread some love and cheer during a grey November!

Won't you join in?

Day One: Write and mail someone a hand written note
(If you visit Life Rearranged she's got a lovely printable for you to send that note on !)

Want a sneak peek at what's in store?
Check it out here

Now off to mail some notes.

Happy Monday!



8 comments:

  1. Cute, with technology now a days hand written is so rarely done... Love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, hey? It was pretty fun, hopefully I can make it a habit :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lovely project, I'll have to check it out! There is nothing quite like handwritten notes! Also, new follower from the blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm a new follower from the GFC blog hop. Your blog is lovely i can't wait to read more.

    www.akachymecindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Great idea. I love handwritten notes. I have a slight obsession with pretty paperies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing better than getting a hand written note on some beautiful paper :)

      Delete
  5. This is a good example of "great minds think alike." I have a similar challenge and I've added the Happy Day link to it. I have a giveaway of some beautiful notecards, too. It makes me smile when I put a pile of "good mail" in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea, I love handwritten notes and real mail! It seems like a lost art nowadays!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...