Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankfulness

Today I'm choosing to be thankful.

Thankful for coffee, can I get an amen??

Thankful for little boys who wake up happy and go play in their playroom without waking up Mom and Dad (this does not happen very often!)

Thankful that I have job.

Thankful for our beautiful backyard that the boys can safely play in every.single.day.

Thankful for the rain thats been watering my flowers and garden but even more thankful for the sunshine and warmth that has started to finally arrive!

Thankful for the occasional snuggles I can get with my little man.



This little man does not let me snuggle with him too often. Generally only after waking up from a nap will he sit still and let me hold him. My baby is two and a half, so hard to believe! I look at him and he's getting so tall, losing his baby roundness, turning into a little boy.

Thankful for my God. That He knows my name and wants to have a personal relationship with me. Thankful for all the ways He's been showing Himself to me lately, teaching me to trust Him.

What are you thankful for?




a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut




12 comments:

  1. It's so good to be thankful :) I'm thankful for my apartment pool.... I just spent a few hours sunbathing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Thanks for stopping by (can't wait till it's warm enough to sunbath here)

      Delete
  2. I am thankful for coffee too-everyday of my life.=)
    And I am thankful for online friends.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankful that I found your blog...thanks for visiting mine:)
    {ps: please enable your email, I couldn't email you back from your comment on my blog:/}
    I loved your post:)
    Your newest follower...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks :) I think I've enabled my email through wordpress but I'm not sure. I love blogging but the technical stuff gives me a headache sometimes...

      Delete
  4. thankful for my man who is content just being in the presence of my spirit. thankful for our two funny girls who can always, ALWAYS break the stress of the day with their hilarity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Family is definetely something to be thankful for!

      Delete
  5. Love those names Lemon Boy & Googa. This was a sweet post. I am a friend of Nay's stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures. I like your blog names for your boys, too!

    Snuggles with my boys are getting more rare, too...I treasure them now!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...