Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lemon Boyisms continued


Lemon Boy: Mom, what's 102 plus 190?

Me: 292

Lemon Boy: WOW!! MOM, you're a GENIUS!!

Thank you for the recognition my son and yes, you may have an extra cookie when we get home.

9 comments:

  1. What a great post! Visiting from jugglingactmama.blogspot.com from the Mommy-Brain Mixer – hope you’ll come visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thanks for visiting me! Lovely when they're still at the age when they admire you, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog! Love that picture of your son.

    I am a new follower from Mommy Brain Mixer. Love for you to stop by Naptime Review when you get a chance and say hi ;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah they hold their Mommy's on such high pedestals! :0) New Follower from The Mommy Brain mixer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, AWESOME!! You should get that in writing so when he gets older and thinks he knows more than you you can remind him that he once thought you were a genius! Stopping by from the Mommy Brain Mixer blog hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's wonderful that he can recognize such intellectual talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! So funny! I'm now following your blog and thanks so much for linking up to the Mixer! Hope to see you next week, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...