I've been told that it is a very Canadian thing to talk about the weather. I can't speak for the rest of Canada but I think here in the Calgary area we do it because the weather changes so often and we don't get smoking hot summer days too often. So today I'm thankful for the hot weather we had here this last week and weekend.
 |
| Yum, BBQ (thankful for this too!) |
 |
| Say Cheese Daddy! Lemon Boy took this picture (with only a little help from Mama) |
 |
| Daddy is the best for having fun in the backyard (thankful my boys have a Daddy who loves to run around with them) |
 |
| Does NOT want to sit still to have his picture taken with Mama |
 |
| Hammin' it up for the camera, LOVES having his picture taken |
Playing in the pool. They actually have a bigger one that is set up too but they like the little one as the water warms up faster!
 |
Love, love, LOVE this picture (please boys, stay friends forever!)
|
Linking up with Emily and Carina...
Oh yeah, and thankful for birthdays. We have two this month, yay!
Priceless pic of them in the pool. Great one to print and frame!
ReplyDeleteGood idea! I so rarely think about that but I would like more pictures on my walls. Thanks!
DeleteI love the pool pictures!! They look like quite the little duo!
ReplyDeleteThanks! They certainly are :)
Deletesending love back at ya! i hope my boys stay close forever too:-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time! Sweet pic in the pool!
ReplyDeleteI smiled at the toothless smile up there:)
ReplyDeletehaha! Love the pic of them in the little pool :) Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting <3
ReplyDelete