Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mary Mary Quite Contrary

How does your garden grow?


Quite well actually, thanks for asking! Yes, my garden has been growing very well. We've has some amazingly hot weather for a couple weeks which has helped my little plants get over the hail storm which happened the first week of July. My garden looks lovely, doesn't it? Except maybe for that bald spot on top right hand corner? You can't tell? Let's take a closer look


There it is. There actually were carrots seeds planted in that spot, the top two carrot rows went all the way across just like the other rows. What happened? Well, Claudio noticed one day that it looked like someone had been digging in the garden. He immediately thought Googa was the culprit but when he poked around a little he found it. Cat poop. We don't own a cat. hissss....

I actually like cats. Claudio and I had one before we had our boys. Her name was Stella and I loved her. She didn't go outside, ever. This was because I loved her. There are so many ways cats can be injured or killed while they're running around in a city. Secondly, I didn't want her loose outside because then someone else would have to clean up after her. Seriously, when a cat runs around outside where do their owners think he or she is going? Oh that's right, their neighbour's sandbox or perhaps their garden?? Why should someone who doesn't have a cat have to deal with cat poop and destruction in their garden?

Rant over *phew*

Hope you're enjoying your weekend. I'm throwing another birthday party for Lemon Boy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...