Claudio: Hurry up, we're going to be late for the doctor.
Lemon Boy: Why are we going to the doctor?
Claudio: For Googa's finger, it's not getting better so we have to see the doctor again.
Lemon Boy: Well have you prayed about it?
Ummm.... no. We hadn't actually thought about doing that. I know, I know, God cares about the big AND the little things. It just hadn't even occurred to me to pray about Googa's finger.
Later that week Claudio was trying to get the boys ready to go out in the morning. He was yelling up the stairs for Lemon Boy to get dressed but Lemon Boy was not responding. Finally Claudio went upstairs.
Claudio: Lemon Boy, did you hear me? I asked you to get dressed.
Lemon Boy: Yeah Dad, I heard you but I was praying and I couldn't stop praying to answer you.
Claudio: You were praying?
Lemon Boy: Yeah, I had a stomach ache and my throat hurt but I didn't want to be sick and miss VBS so I was praying for God to make me feel better. And now my stomach feels better! I think He's still working on my throat though.
My five year old son is teaching me a thing or two about prayer! So now I'm praying about my lost keys. I haven't seen them since we got back from Langley about a month ago.
Speaking of Langley, our vehicle is finally fixed! It took about two weeks but it sure looks swell.
![]() |
| Out take numero uno |
![]() |
| Out take dos |
![]() |
| Numero tres, finally both boys looking at the camera! |





Kids are good for reminding us to pray about the big and the little things. And pray-no reservations, unbelief, or impossibilities. My kids have taught me a lot in this department.
ReplyDeleteAlthough my boys have definetely caused me to pray more LOL, this is the first time Lemon Boy has ever mentioned praying on his own. I love it :)
Delete