Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just Havin' Fun

 

It's Thankful Thursday! Today I'm choosing to be thankful despite how I feel. I've been in a little bit of a funk lately. Lemon Boy going to school really caused me to resent having to work full-time. By the time I get home from work, Lemon Boy's not too interested in talking about what he did in school that morning. I've been wrapped up in jealousy of all the Mama's who get to take their kids to school, pick them up and just be there for them!



This little impromptu photo session was just the ticket to cheer me up the other night. That kid is such a clown!




Linking up with Emily and Cassie

12 comments:

  1. Sooo cute, is there anything more fun than little boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw such cute pictures. your blog is so fun!!!
    xoxo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun series of pictures! That would pick me up, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I pick my son up from half day kindergarten and he doesn't want to talk about his day, either...if that makes you feel a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the Mommy-Brain Mixer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics!!

    Aw, I felt that way when I was in college. I'm taking a break now but sure I'll feel that way when I go back... It really stinks sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love what i do for a living but i am always envious of a stay at home mom who gets to be there too. great fun photos- made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, these are such fun pictures! I love the glasses, crown, and bow tie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very fun pics! i have been feeling EXACTLY the same way lately about my full time work... hope everything falls into place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That definitely looks like you guys were having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this series of shots! So very fun! Popping over from the GFC blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...