Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday Wedding Edition

Last Saturday the Mr and I were invited to a wedding. I love weddings, everyone walking around all dressed up, beautiful flowers and decorations. Whenever I watch the bride walking up the aisle, it always reminds me of my own walk up the aisle, looking at Claudio and hardly believing that this was really happening, that I was going to be Claudio's wife!  It truly was one of the happiest days of my life (along with each of the days my boys were born). I am so thankful for my husband!
 

 
Claudio has worked so hard this summer, taking on painting jobs during the day and then going to work in the evening. He works hard to provide for our family and yet no matter how tired he is, he always has time for our family. He plays with the boys and the last couple of weeks he's started waking up early to do daily devotions and have breakfast with me before I go to work. He is not perfect, neither am I. Yet I am so thankful for the eight years we've been together (there have been days when I didn't think we'd actually make it this far!)
 
What are you thankful for?
 


Linking up with Emily, Sarah and Carina

4 comments:

  1. Hi There! Found you through Embracing the Camera and so glad I did! Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday!
    xx New Follower,
    Kate at ummmnowwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment! You guys are cute! I have to admit I do not like weddings that much, I know I am crazy but it is my practical husbands fault. I know how many fail and it makes me sad to think the one I am watching is one of them. Glad I do not go to many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sad when I see marriages fail too :( I guess I just try to see the good (and pray that God will help them keep going when they want to give up, just as He's done for me)

      Delete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...