Thursday, September 20, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten!

Last week Thursday was Lemon Boy's first day of Kindergarten. My oldest monkey, off to school.

Before the big day Lemon Boy was on the phone with my Mom. "Grandma" he said, "from now on I'm going to speak to you in Spanish."

"Really?" replies Grandma

"Yes" Lemon Boy answers "I'm going to learn it all on the first day!"

Sorry kid, that's not the way school works. He is going to learn Spanish though, so excited for this and very thankful that there is a Spanish bilingual school so close to our home!




Linking up with Emily, Carina, Sarah and Cassie

10 comments:

  1. Cool about the bilingual school! And how is it going for you? Having him gone and all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! I hope he learns lots at his bilingual school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY now he can practice with Indi when they skype :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat! I would love to send my little lady to a school where she can learn both while she's young!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up with us! Happily following you back now :) Hope you find some cool blogs. :D

    ♥ Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pics! Your boys are adorable. :)

    Found you from the linkup!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am following you back and thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to your next post and have a great weekend.
    Jillian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I can't believe your little man's in kindergarten!!
    If Caitlyn was 5 hours older, she'd be in kindergarten too.
    He looks so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I can't believe your little man's already in kindergartne.
    He looks so handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...