Monday, September 10, 2012

10 - 4 Good Buddy September

Want to join in the fun? Answer the questions and click on the mustached cutie at the bottom to link up!

1. Do you listen to Pandora?  What is your go-to Pandora station?

Umm... no. This must be an American thing? Or maybe I'm just out of the loop? 

Pandora means this to me

Yes please =)
 
2. What is your favorite post from August?

Ministry's Hard, Wear a Helmet  

This post started out as a bit of a rant. Yet while I was writing it, God started working and eventually it ended up with a prayer to change my heart. Funny how God does that.

3. What non-cartoon TV show reminds you of your childhood?

Oh Full House for sure! My friend Jen and I watched it all the time. I had a serious crush on Jesse.


4. What bad habit do you have that even annoys you?

Leave my shoes in front of the door instead of putting them away. Completely annoys me when I'm trying to answer the door and can't get it open because there's shoes in the way but then most of the time they're mine, oops!
 
5. What 5 things would you take with you if your house was on fire?  People don't count...hopefully, that's a given.

My scrapbooks and pictures. Everything else is replaceable. These are not





 I don't really have family heirlooms or a lot of sentimental keepsakes. Nothing I can think of right at the moment anyways. Really, as long as my family was safe, nothing else would really matter.
 
6. Do you have a cleaning schedule that you use to keep up with your housework?

I am not the best housekeeper but the one cleaning schedule I keep is that the bathrooms are ALWAYS cleaned on Tuesday evening. This is non-negotiable.
 
7. What was your high school mascot?  Please tell me you have the ability to scan a high school picture to post too...


Cowboy Sam
Grade 10, hee hee

8. What is your favorite picture from August?

Having a tea party with a turtle at the Enchanted Forest

9. What do you love most about fall?

Leaves turning colours, pumpkins, first day of school (yes, I've always loved the first day of school. I know, I'm a geek. I'm okay with it)
 
10. Tell me your dream cupcake.

Chocolate, lots of dark, dark chocolate. Some caramel and definitely some cream cheese. Si, por favor, gracias. (See, I'm practicing!)

 
 

19 comments:

  1. Pandora means music to me-and bracelets. I have 2 that Mr. Hippie keeps adding to.=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a similar bracelet (different brand) that Claudio adds to as well, so pretty :)

      Delete
  2. I totally LOVED full house! I am now following you thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Myranda
    www.prettylivingpdx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously in love with your son's skunk costume! :D
    Stopping in from the Blog Hop!
    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    sheenaashlock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! Happy new follower from the Monday Meet-up!
    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you! I'll be sure to stop by :)

      Delete
  5. they're so beautiful aren't they :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I loved Full House!! And I have a Pandora bracelet but I only have 3 charms so far! Im so picky about what I want to put on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband has picked all my charms but he has really good taste :)

      Delete
  7. Hey there!

    Stopping by from the GFC blog hop today :)

    I´m a new follower!

    Smooches from Germany and have a nice day!
    Anni // Grapefruitprincess ReLoaded

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what "pandora" means to you! And yeah, for me too, the only actual 'thing' in my house that I would never want to lose are the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Pandora answer! Made me smile. Thanks for linking up. I enjoyed reading your August post too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tea party picture is adorable!

    New follower from the GFC blog hop :)

    Angela
    www.atypicalenglishhome.com

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...