Claudio: Lemon Boy, you're so sweet
Lemon Boy: No I'm not Dad. Don't ya know? Lemon's are sour!
ha ha! Yes, my poor son has been called Lemon, Lemon Boy, Lemony Lemon and other variations so much that it seems to have stuck with him. I'm pretty sure every kid in his preschool thought his name was Lemon (I know one Mom who had an argument with her daughter about it) and it seems that kindergarten will be the same. Claudio was picking up Lemon Boy at school on Friday and he overheard another Mom telling her son "It's not Lemon, it's L_____!" Luckily for us, Lemon Boy has never seemed to mind, at least not yet.
On a completely unrelated side note: Claudio's nickname when used to work painting with his twin brother was Abuelo Limon, which means Grandpa Lemon. I guess painting made him a little sour?
![]() |
| Picture courtesy of the free iPhone app I got from Starbucks, called Halftone. Fun isn't it? |
Happy Monday! If I keep telling myself that, hopefully it'll turn out that way :)

Happy Monday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day, full of God's peace and joy!
ReplyDeleteHi from the Blog hop(:
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty funny, but cute at the same time!
Have a good week!
xoxo Heather
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/