Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sunshine in Sicamous

Sicamous B.C. is where we love to spend our summer vacations. It's a beautiful little town, quiet, not too touristy and has a great little beach! The town had a huge flood at the end of June and there is still a Boil Water Notice (meaning we had to boil all water for a minute before drinking or cooking) but despite the minor inconvenience we had a great time!

Enjoying the sunshine

Getting in a little golf (like father like son)


Splashing around in the water

Although some of us enjoyed the beach more =)

My hunny and I

Feeding goats at The Log Barn (those things are pushy!)


Just fooling around


There was occasionally some of this


But mostly we just had fun

in the sun

and ate LOTS of good food!

I'm so thankful for safe travel (remember last time we drove through the mountains?) good weather and a really relaxing week!



Linking up with Cassie, Carina and Emily

17 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your vacation. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pictures of the little monkeys! Looks like you had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun! I can't believe you guys never went when you were here! Come back to Canada so you can go to Sicamous ;)

      Delete
  3. I just came across your blog, where do you live? I live in Vernon BC..love Sicamous!!! so happy I found you!

    xxClassic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice of you to stop by :) We live in AB but we love BC :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Glad you had a relaxing vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! It looks like it was a great week. I am glad you were able to get away and enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexis! It was nice to come back refreshed

      Delete
  6. I have a fascination with Canada...I wish I lived there haha. It always looks so pretty in pictures! P.S I've following you from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, that is so funny because I think you Americans have so much cooler stuff in your country :)

      Delete
  7. Looks like it was a nice sunny day.

    New follower from the GFC blog hop. I love to invite you to the Weekend Blog Walk at At Home Take 2.

    Hope to see you there...
    Jessica @ At Home Take 2
    http://www.athometake.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great pictorial, so many wonderful shots, but I think the golf one is my favorite...or maybe the sand-covered child, lol...wait, the top two where you and your baby are smiling together...or the kiddos eating together, haha, never mind, they're all fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to post so many more but this was already a bit of a photo overload I think :)

      Delete
  9. Such handsome boys! Boys are def crazy fun!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...