Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Letter

Dear Weekend,

Please be slow and lazy. Don't be all rushed and crowded like this week was and next week will be and the week after that and the week after that...

Dear Campbells,

Why did you decide to only sell your limited edition Tomato Soup at Target?
I wanted to get my husband these (he would have loved it!) but we don't have a Target here in Calgary yet and people on ebay are selling them for $20 to $50! Plus shipping! For cans that are apparently $0.75 each?! Sorry dust collecting collectibles loving husband. I could handle $3 but $50 and up, that's just not in the budget. These won't be sitting on your shelf.

Dear Googa,

Please stop getting up before 6am! Seriously, if I could sleep in until 7:30 tomorrow I would be soooo happy! Or if you must continue to wake up at this time could you at least be in a good mood? (or go back to sleep when you crawl into our bed, that would work too.)

Dear Crockpot,

I am currently working on meal plans that will involve you at least once, probably twice a week. Hope you're up for the challenge.


Dear 4-5 year olds in Kid's Club

Please go easy on me! It's our first class next week and I'm a little nervous. I wouldn't want to end up looking like this...

Ha ha! Bonus points if you know what movie this is =)
Plus I don't think the whole body building, Austrian accent, future governor of California look is really me.


Dear Fly Guy Meets Fly Girl library book,

♪♫♪ Come out come out wherever you are ♪♫♪ You should have been returned a while ago and I don't want to pay to replace you so pleeeezz show up soon!

Dear Readers,

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Okay, that was seriously funny about the book. I hope it turns up. I can't tell you how many tear the house apart for a library book sessions we have had.=)
    Are you teaching a Bible Club in a school? Or at church? Or elsewhere? I have done a school one for a couple years. Ours starts in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Kindergarten Cop? I love your Friday letters. Very funny! I might have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi this is awesome and so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA HA! THIS WAS SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! Your Friday letters are awesome! Thanks for the laugh and the smile and for making my Sunday. You are such a doll, Heidi, and you are so supportive of me and my blog. Just wanted you to know how much I appreciate it! Following you via GFC!!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...