Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Anniversary Edition!

That's right, Claudio and I got married right around Christmas! Why, you ask? Well, it seemed the logical choice seeing as I was in school, we wanted to go on a honeymoon right away and my "keener" self did not want to miss a week of University (or we would probably have gotten married in September or October).

 We started dating and were married within a year, Claudio tells people he "dazzled" me :)


 I posted our love story earlier this year. 

Nine years later and I'm still dazzled by this man.


Claudio is my best friend. 


We've laughed together, cried together and toughed out some pretty rough patches.
 Our marriage isn't perfect, we've had our ups and downs.

 These two kids had no idea what they were getting into!


 
I'm thankful for the amazing man God gave me and for our nine years together.

I love you Claudio!


6 comments:

  1. Nine years? Congratulations on keeping your love alive and fresh through all those years and may you both have 90 more together!!! Seeing people like you who are in love after years of being married is so encouraging. Neither of you look like you're old enough to have been married for nine years either

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!) I'm following you BTW :)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 9 years! I think we are have ups and downs. It is just sticking together, growing and learning and loving and glorifying God- together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wedding pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on nine years together! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...