Monday, December 3, 2012

Family Pictures Christmas 2012


I love having family pictures done but it can get very expensive! We were fortunate this year to have a friend come to our place with his paparazzi camera and take the pictures for free :)

It was a lovely low-key time, no stressing about the boys not behaving or worrying that they'd get into things they shouldn't. Paul was very patient and showed the boys the pictures he was taking which actually made them want to sit still for more, genius!

I'm showing a few of my favorites but not the one we actually used for our Christmas card. We had a little fun with that one, I can't wait to see the final product!


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You are so pretty, and you have a passel of handsome boys.=) I decided just to print up copies of the family picture we got taken at the wedding in September. Everyone looked nice AND was looking at the camera. It was stress free. And it is done.=) Have an amazing day, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! We took our family photos at our local zoo this year, which is still one of my kids' favorite places. It was so much fun and with relaxed kiddos, taking pictures was easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free pictures and you got to do it at home too?!?!?!?!?!?? Double nice. High five for the genius, and the pictures came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...