Sometimes it hard to think of something new to be thankful for every week. There are things I'm thankful for every week of course, my husband, family, friends. Yet I think it's worthwhile to find new reasons to be thankful each Thursday. Expand my vision, so to speak.
I actually didn't have to look far to find what I'm thankful for this week. A white, 1991 Acura Integra.
![]() |
| This is not actually our car but is a fairly accurate representation (ours is a little bit rustier) |
Wow, am I ever thankful we have a second car!
Not terribly profound but true none the less. Sometimes blessings are big and sometimes they're little but they're all around. You many not notice them but sometimes
♪♫♪ you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone ♪♫♪
(bonus points if you can name the original singer!)
So how about you? What are you thankful for today?

Linking up with Carina and Sarah

Hi Heidi!
ReplyDeleteI end up recycling my thankful thursdays and I need to expand my thoughts. Today, I am thankful for friends. Nothing new but still good. I drive a white 1991 Toyota Previa and I am thankful for 2 cars but at the moment we don't really need it. I can walk to work. :o) Esther Norine Designs
Wow, I would love to be able to drive to work! That is something to be thankful for, for sure :)
Deletepaved paradise and put up a parking lot?!
ReplyDeleteand if you're talking the joni mitchell version i'm in love with you.
found you on the blog hop!!
www.ginandbareit.com
so thankful for FRiday which is tomorrow so I'm allowing myself to feel the goodness of the weekend already-- TGIF.
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for joining us for An Aloha Affair last week. How sweet it was to end the month together.
Our beautiful December team has gathered and we are so excited to invite you to join us for... An Aloha Affair. Come mingle and grow with us, you are always welcome. Always.
Cheers,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com
Thanks Nicole :)
DeleteI'm thankful for every breath of life that myself and those I love have.
ReplyDeleteCome visit our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you will!! It's a great and easy way to get followers to your lovely blog/website or to your Twitter/Facebook, etc...
Link up your website and pages too! Aloha Friday Blog Hop {HERE}
Thanks for linking up Heidi! Our van is on it's last legs, and we are going to need a new one soon. Thankfully, I just started babysitting for a friend, and the money I make will be enough to make payments on a van, so I'm very thankful for that!
ReplyDeleteWe had an old girl similar to your car. Ours was an 88 honda accord. I was so thankful to have that car. It worked perfectly for our family right up until just a few months ago :) Glad your repair wont be too major :)
ReplyDelete