Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thankful For Family Time

This week I'm thankful for a little extra family time
Claudio's had the week off so we've had every evening to spend as a family.

One of our activities this week was to decorate a gingerbread house
The boys enjoyed the decorating but I think they liked the eating of candy and icing more :)
and with all this free time Claudio has also been able to do a little of this


Yay! I'm so thankful my house is finally being painted!




Linking up with Emily, Carina, Sarah and Cassie

28 comments:

  1. That gingerbread house is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color.
    We have done a gingerbread house or two. It tried making my own gingerbread one year. It collapsed under its own weight. What a disaster.=) I haven't attempted one again. But since we still have a fnm visiting, it may be all for the best. Maybe next year.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, so glad you all got some great family time. Building a gingerbread house has always been on my holiday to do list but it hasn't happened yet :( Yours turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful memories your children will cherish! I remember every year growing up my Daddy made a gingerbread house with my sister & I :)
    www.lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those gingerbread houses are perfect! lovin the paint color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome gingerbread house! Thanks for following me at Moms Surviving Kids! Happily following you back :)
    Megan@ www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love. love. love.

    The boys and I will be boarding a plane soon in search of holidays with loved ones and snow-- oh my goodness we may just freeze our little island toes off, but I wanted to stop by here first, to:

    Thank you for being a sweet part of last week's An Aloha Affair.
    And, to personally invite you to join us again today.

    Cheers,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe Nicole you are just too sweet! Enjoy your holidays!

      Delete
  8. Yummy gingerbread house...It looks delish and would be to tempting in this house. I love the new paint job!

    Candice
    www.lillythroughthevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a Santa party at my office yesterday and the boys got to make gingerbread houses. Kaden ate more candy than he put on his house! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Heidi,
    It looks like you guys really enjoyed your time together. That is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us on the Thumping Thursdays blog hop.

    Karina
    www.momintheusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable gingerbread house!! Looks like it was a ton of fun to make!!!

    emily
    ohthatemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Found you on a blog hop; followed via GFC and blovlovin'. Would love a follow back. Thanks. :)

    http://www.happykidsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found you through the Facebook, Twitter and Blog hop! Your blog is too cute and Oh my I love that gingerbread house! I have been wanting to make one they look so fun and delicious!

    I look forward to getting to know you better and reading more!

    Love,
    Brittany Michelle
    blog.thesapphirebee.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I was a little late to the party today... spent all morning at school with my kids. Your gingerbread house is amazing... last year me and the kids made one and it was literally falling apart... had to be condemned... and eaten. In other news, I awarded you a Liebster award over at my blog... www.onepartjoyonepartcircus.com... You are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,

    I'm a new follower from Thumping Thursday bloghop.
    Have a good weekend!

    xo,
    Gwen
    http://junior-executive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always wanted one of them gingermen houses!
    Lovely photos!
    Thank you for stopping by and linking up at the Friday Chaos this week.
    Have a nice weekend

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like your holidays are starting off merry!! This weekend I'm doing gingerbread houses as well. Messy but fun :)

    Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVEEE your gingerbread house!!! :) What a fun and special time with your kids!! I totally want to make one this year with my girls...that is definitely on my to do list! Thanks for sharing, have a blessed and beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the house paint. I've got three huge gingerbread houses under the tree so ea. of the kids will have one to make Christmas afternoon. I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome gingerbread house! When my sons were little we used to make a gingerbread house each year... miss those times! Enjoy your sweet family!
    Blessings to you ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...