Saturday, December 15, 2012

Advent Activities 10-15

Day 10 - Delivered hampers for the food bank then 
decorated our gingerbread house.

Day 11 - Took pictures with Santa

Day 12 - Went to some friends' place for supper

Day 13 - Read a new Christmas book
She's the same author who wrote the Jesus Storybook Bible

Day 14 - Went to Claudio's youth banquet

Day 15 - Set up the Christmas tree

Only 10 more sleeps!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! We are going to work on our gingerbread house soon. :)

    I'd like to invite you to join in our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog Hop!

    Come link up and join in!
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_15.html

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...