I love Christmas music! I'd start listening to it in October if I could
Recently one of my favorite bloggers shared her favorite Christmas songs so
I thought I'd do the same.
Some are new, some are old but they all have meaning
I have no issue with "Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer"
but to me, that's not what Christmas is about.
Jesus, Saviour of the World, Son of God
came to earth, as a baby
born in a stable
God's greatest gift to man
That's why I celebrate Christmas
Here are some of my favorite Christmas songs
but to me, that's not what Christmas is about.
Jesus, Saviour of the World, Son of God
came to earth, as a baby
born in a stable
God's greatest gift to man
That's why I celebrate Christmas
Here are some of my favorite Christmas songs
This song has brought me to tears many times. Emmanuel, God With Us.
How do we show God's love to us during this season?
Simon was a priest who had been told by God that he wouldn't die until he saw the Saviour.
You can read his story here Luke 2:25-32
"My eyes have finally seen thy salvation, the light of the nations!"
You can read his story here Luke 2:25-32
"My eyes have finally seen thy salvation, the light of the nations!"
"God is not dead nor does He sleep!"
I'm not sure if this song is necessarily a Christmas song but when I listen to it
I imagine all the angels singing to the shepherds when they announced Jesus' birth.
What a choir that must have been!
Love your song choices, especially Emmanuel, God with Us! So glad you shared these :)
ReplyDeleteWhile I am not a fan of most Christmas songs (aside from the entire Kenny and Dolly Christmas Album and a little Amy Grant!), I love love love the Point of Grace Christmas album...especially Emmanuel, God With Us. Such a beautiful song.
ReplyDeleteIt is probably my favorite out of all of them :)
DeleteI found you at the blog hop over at Little Inspirations. Following you now and would love to have you follow my blog as well. Please leave a comment so I'd know you stopped by. Thank you in advance!
ReplyDeleteLabrijoy @ Reality Strikes Mommy
Great music! I love Christmas music. I was in choir for 13 years through school and my church. I loved every minute of it and Christmas carols were my favorite. :)
ReplyDeleteAlso thanks for linking up to Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop. We hope to see you again this coming up week. :)
http://mrsdchastain.blogspot.com