Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Letters - December Edition

Dear Friday,
This is probably the first time in my life I've ever said this (except maybe after a holiday week) but wow, you got here fast! Seriously, this week just flew by, I can't believe the weekend's here.

Dear Lemon Boy,
You are my first born and the apple of my eye. I love you more than you will ever understand until (God willing) you have your own children. But seriously, if I have to listen to you say "It's NOT FAIR!" one more time you may not make it that long.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I know my Lemon Boy takes after me and I have this vivid memory of me telling Mom that she loved my brothers more and it just wasn't FAIR! Ugh... I guess I deserve a little payback :)

Dear Mechanic,
You're (relatively) cheap and you do a good job. I guess two out of three ain't bad but please, hurry up! I really miss my little car and I'm tired of being stuck at home while Claudio's at work!

Dear Googa,
The way you want to kiss both my cheeks, my chin and my forehead all the time is very cute. I love all your kisses but I think they may be a manipulation tactic since you tend to use them most when Lemon Boy is getting in trouble. Like you have to show how good you are... I'm wise to your tricks my son, but I'll still take the kisses.

Dear Husband,
I love you. I think you're awesome.

Dear God,
Life goes up and life goes down but you are constant. Thank you





Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Amen! "God, life goes up and down, but you are constant." I am so thankful for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your car is all fixed soon! and lol to your letter to Lemon Boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog through Sweet Pea Sylvie's blog hop, i'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this week dragged for me. hopefully the weekend crawls by ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's usually the case for me, but for whatever reason this week just zipped right by!

      Delete
  5. Hi! I love your letters... so endearing. I am your newest follower and I found you on the blog hop. I was hoping that you would visit my blog and follow me back!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    xoxo-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. (double checked - yep, I'm already a GFC follower.. Yay)

    LOVE that God is constant!!! I, too, think this week went absurdly fast. A girl I work with was out this week, so I was doing my job and her job. I'm sure that contributed, because I was busy allll day. Anyway, Hope you get your car back pretty quick!! And googa sounds an awful lot like my granny. Gotta love it!

    Falen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! The Lemon Boy letter cracked me up! Was not expecting the end. LOL! Loved all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that cs lewis quote - he's my favorite! (and also probably the most quotable author i've ever read) - glad i found you from the friends to followers hop and excited to be your newest follower (stalker might be a slightly more accurate word :)

    love,
    elisabeth

    p.s. i'd love for you to drop by lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com and say hi when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Fridays really seem to be coming faster!
    Found you through the hop and am your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these - very sweet sentiments to everyone! Following back from the Wed. Bloghop!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...