My iPod. It's older than Lemon Boy, in fact, I got it in 2004. It's one of the first generation of iPods, it doesn't do anything but play music. But that baby just keeps on playing my tunes.
The library. My boys love books and recently have rediscovered books on CD. This makes traveling in the car easier and borrowing the books on CD from the library makes my wallet happy.
Pictures. Whenever I look at pictures like these it makes me smile and brightens my day.
Coffee. It's cold outside!
My husband. I know he's made the list many times but I was reminded of how awesome he is this week when an older lady in our church made a comment about him changing diapers. Umm... Claudio changes more diapers in a day than I do! Even when we're both home Claudio will often still do diaper changes. I love this man!
So what about you? What are you thankful for today?



I love the library, too. My boy and I will be making a trip there tomorrow. I am very thankful that all three of my kids share my love for books, reading and the library. Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteYou should get an award for not having broken that yet!!!
ReplyDeleteA man that changes diapers is a rare find lol good job Claudio!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for my hubby changing diapers too! He's not so hot on the cloth ones, but we're getting there :) I think your iPod and you deserve an award as well! Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteIt's awesome that your iPod is older that your children! And a husband that changes diapers?? Man, I'm going to have to somehow subtly encourage Angel in that habit from the beginning. After all, he does it when he takes care of babies at the hospital, so he already knows how!
ReplyDeleteI don't remember ever seeing my Dad change any diapers in our house, though I know I changed a lot for my little siblings!
My hubby makes my list every time! He is a wonderful husband and provider! :) I also love the ipod that is older than the kids. I think we replace useful technology too quickly... just because the new one is ... newer. :) Great list!!
ReplyDeleteI am also thankful for the library. I was there on Friday and got a bunch of books.
ReplyDelete