Friday, January 4, 2013

Advent Activites 16-24

I know, Christmas posts are supposed to be over but for posterity's sake I had to finish recording what we did for our advent activities (and yes, waiting two weeks and having nothing written down, it was quite the feat for Claudio and I to remember what we did each day!)


Day 16: Claudio and I went out for supper for my work Christmas party so the boys got to go to a friend's house (I know, totally cheating but hey, they were thrilled to play at their friend's house!)

Day 17: Made Christmas treats to give away to friends and family

Day 18: Made apple cinnamon ornaments
Day 19: Supper at Boston Pizza

Day 20: Wrapped presents (ha ha, that's right, get your kids to do your dirty work for you!)

Day 21: Went bowling

Day 22: Went for breakfast

Day 23: Decorated chocolate trees

Day 24: Christmas Eve! Started our celebrations with family which lasted right through until the 26th. Christmas was good :)

4 comments:

  1. aw, looks like you had a fun holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chocolate trees look really fun! Our Christmas did not start well, but the holiday ended with lots of relaxation. My husband got the stomach flu in the middle of his last Christmas Eve service and, of course, the boys and I were next. Oh well....it was a Christmas to remember!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good with your kids - how much fun! Those chocolate trees look awesome! I've never seen those before. Where'd you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty good that you guys could remember everything you did! I bet those ornaments smelled so good and on the note of wrapping presents...once we got to be about 13 or so, Mom started delegating the wrapping of all the presents to the kids. So sometimes we ended up wrapping our own presents. That made no sense to us. :P

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...