Thursday, June 28, 2012

Embrace the Camera - Update

Last week Lemon Boy and I embraced the camera during his before pictures. Here is the "after" with a smile. He's still just as stinkin' cute as ever!



Since Googa got left out of the action last week I had to include a picture with both of them this week.


Happy Thursday! Linking up with Emily...







5 comments:

  1. I love the missing tooth! My kids are so excited to start getting a quarter from the tooth fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment on my post! Hopefully ear infections won't be visiting either of our houses again for a long, long time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy {embrace} day! Great picture...I love pics with missing teeth...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when kids are missing teeth. It is just too cute! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...