Friday, June 22, 2012

Embrace the Camera - Toothache

Last year in April, Lemon Boy had an unfortunate accident involving a door. Both his front teeth were pushed in and the dentist told us that they might have to be removed. They had seemingly recovered until last week's dental check-up revealed an infection at the root of one. So I grudgingly made an appointment to have it removed. Here are our "before" pictures...
Lemon Boy was not into taking "before" pics





And here are the "after" pictures. Lemon Boy did very well, there were some tears during the needle and again when the tooth was actually pulled but all in all it went well. He was very quiet on the ride home.


In the truck on the way home

Holding his newly removed tooth

He did however, enjoy showing off his tooth later that evening and was very excited for the new soccer ball (bribe from Mama for behaving at the dentist) and for the tooth fairy to show up!


No picture of the actual smile with tooth missing yet. His mouth was still frozen last night and he wasn't doing too much smiling. I'll post one soon.

Linking up with Emily...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...