Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Concert in Chile

Claudio's twin brother and his wife and children moved to Chile at the beginning of this year to plant a church in Vina Del Mar. You can read their blog here (it's in English and in Spanish). So far they have a small group of people meeting weekly. Tomorrow they are hosting a concert in Vina Del Mar with some pretty famous (in Chile) musicians playing.


If you think of them tomorrow please say a prayer. Pray that God will work in Chile and in Vina Del Mar. That His name will be glorified and that more people will come to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...