Monday, June 25, 2012

Gardening, Season #2

And we're back! Four rows of carrots (because that was the clear favorite last year plus they are so easy) half a row of onions and half a row of cilantro. Plus a tomato and a basil plant. The tomato plant is thriving, the basil, not so much but it's still holding on...


 




There is one thing that is different about my garden this year however.




This




The very first day I planted my basil plant it was knocked over by an errant soccer ball. The penalty went to Claudio but it was only the beginning. My poor garden is abused almost daily by the soccer ball. Good thing the majority of it (carrots, onions) are underground.


 

Way to go Lemon Boy! But please, try to aim away from the garden.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...