Friday, May 4, 2012

We Are (maybe) Experiencing Technical Difficulties

So obviously I am working on my blog design. I have made changes before but this is different. I am working on something custom, not just picking the standard templates that Blogger provides. Eeeeek! I am so not design savvy or technically savvy either... So this will be a real test. If something is off (you can't read the post, background is missing or header doesn't load) please, please, PLEASE let me know so I can try to fix it.

You guys are awesome, thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Apple Peel" background on my site was not working properly, thanks for letting me know!

    ~Ashlie
    Dotty Dot Dot
    http://dottydotdotdesign1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...