Sunday, May 20, 2012

Renovations and Randomness

Okay, the blog renovations are done (for now). Too much dabbling in HTML for someone whose forgotten everything she learned at MRC (now MRU) in an electronic publishing degree that I didn't end up completing anyways. Time to concentrate on the important stuff...


Eating pancakes, yummy!! Remember that post last fall where I talked about sour cherries and how good they are on pancakes? I said something about having to fight with Googa to eat the pancakes. You think I was exaggerating?



Googa's plate looked a lot like the one above at the beginning of breakfast. He eats all the sour cherries, then the blue berries and then when his plate looks like this...
He wants to be excused. Ummm... seriously? You eat the fruit and leave the syrup laden pancake behind?? Where do you get that from?


Lemon Boy on the other hand, doesn't really like sour cherries. He'll eat the blueberries but mostly he just likes the pancakes. That's my boy.

On another note, I flew to Winnipeg this week for staff meetings. (Sorry to any MB relatives who may be reading this, I didn't call anyone while I was out there as I had no way of getting around and didn't really have a lot of spare time anyways)

I was "randomly" selected for a pat-down search EACH WAY! Maybe I have some sort of sinister glow, "too innocent look" about me? The security person on the way back strongly suggested the full-body scanner... no thanks! A female security guard feeling me up is one thing, a full-body picture of me sans clothing is another.

Tomorrow is a holiday, YAY! Enjoy the extra day and have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...