Friday, May 25, 2012

May 2012

May is Claudio's birthday month! He turned 29, 35, oh whatever, it doesn't matter how old he's getting... does it? Hard to imagine that by this time next year I'll be married to a 40 year old. Not that you can tell, he still looks like like he's in his twenties. Look at this handsome fella

Why yes, that is the Skor ice cream cake topped with peanuts that was then drizzled with toffee sauce. I may or may not have had two pieces... it was soooooo good! Thanks Mom for making it!

Claudio, you are a great Dad



You work hard to provide for our family


You make me laugh (sometimes with you, sometimes at you)


But most of all, you make me fall in love with you over and over


One year older, one year better. Love you and still think you're oh.so.wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...