Sunday, April 29, 2012

Embrace the Camera

Ugh, we have all been sick around here for too long! Lemon Boy had the flu and Googa, Claudio and I have all struggled with colds/ear infections etc. Here's hoping we will all start feeling better this week!

Had to share this picture of me and my little man...


He is just so cute sometimes!! (He is so NOT cute some other times but we all get that way on occasion, don't we?)

Spread the love and have a great week!

Linking up with Emily @ Embrace the Camera here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Your little man looks so happy, hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute. Sickness and all...
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment last week :-)
    I hope you and yours feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...