"I'm four but my brain is like... seven"
Seriously, this kid says some funny stuff sometimes! I generally forget to write it down though, I know bad mom!
Please ignore the shiny face, it was just one of those days. I've been making an effort to take pictures with my kids, even when I don't think I look good. I don't want them to look back at pictures when they were little and have barely any with me in them. I love my kids and I want them to know I loved them, loved being with them and if that means posing for pictures even when I don't have make-up on or my hair done, well then, that's what I'm going to do. Happy Wednesday everyone!
linking up with Emily...

I have a four and a half your old and it is a riot! You two look great!
ReplyDeleteLove your name! (mine is the same) Keep the pictures of your kids coming .. they are priceless... so cute
ReplyDeleteHow funny! Love the shots! Just wanted to encourage you to hop on over to our Mommy MOments PHoto Challenge and join in. You can do it for fun or for some fabulous prizes. http://inspiredbyfamilymag.com/2012/04/15/mommy-moments-photo-challenge-has-begun/
ReplyDeleteEnjoy,
Mari
Hey Heidi,
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of putting a link to this post on my blog, would that be okay with you?? I just wanted to check with you first. Your post has really made me think that I need to get over myself and post more pictures of me with my kids...
Karmyn
Karmyn, absolutely! Feel free :)
ReplyDelete