Saturday, June 25, 2011

Matching

I absolutely LOVE putting matching outfits on my boys! We haven't bought Googa a lot of clothes because I saved most of Lemon Boy's clothing from when he was small but I have splurged on some matching outfits because it is just so cute!

 
 
 
Matching mosquito bites is another story. A couple of weeks ago, Googa got bitten about 10 or 11 times right around the eyes and his whole upper face swelled so bad, I actually took him to the doctor to make sure that was exactly what it was. He looked like he'd been in a fight and lost... badly! It took several days for the swelling to go down and the bites are still visible.
 

This morning, Lemon Boy came into our room and his right eye looked a little swollen. When I took a closer look I found a mosquito bite right above his eye.

Apparently I reacted pretty badly to mosquito bites when I was little so I guess that's one area where both my boys take after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...