Wednesday, June 22, 2011
More Quiet Book Pages
These are my next two pages! I embroidered the numbers onto the felt and sewed velcro onto the back of each. Lemon Boy takes all of the numbers off and then counts the buttons and puts the matching number next to them.
At the bottom of the second page I added a space to add and subtract. I know this is too advanced for Lemon Boy right now but I don't want him to outgrow the book too soon!
I wanted to finish all the pages before sewing them together but it is taking a long time and Lemon Boy LOVES playing with them already. So I got the idea from another blog to sew individual pages together and then instead of sewing all the pages together to make the book; put button holes on the sides and use rings to hold the pages together (the binder kind). That way if both boys want to use the book I can separate the pages easily and both Lemon Boy and Googa can use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Like most bloggers I heart comments (the nice ones anyways). They make my day! I will try to reply by email if possible but if you are a no-reply blogger then I'll reply here :)